Home > MLB All-Star FanFest
MLB All-Star FanFest Details
July 6-10 • Kansas City Convention Center
Major League Baseball All-Star FanFest is an interactive baseball theme park and the largest baseball fan event in the world. MLB All-Star FanFest features exhibits and activities for families and fans of all ages.
MLB FanFest 2012 will be held at
Now in its 22nd year, MLB All-Star FanFest will transform Kansas City into a celebration that captures the thrills and excitement of Major League Baseball. MLB All-Star FanFest will feature interactive exhibits and seminars, free autograph sessions with Royals legends and Hall of Famers, memorabilia and much more. On April 16, Kansas City Royals left fielder Alex Gordon was named spokesperson for 2012 MLB All-Star FanFest.
Please Note: All tickets are timed.
Dates & Hours
- Friday, July 6: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (BOGO Friday)
- Saturday, July 7: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 8: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 9: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 10: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Two for Tuesday)
FanFest Park and Ride provides satellite parking for FanFest events. For just $3.00 fans can park near Kemper Arena and ride the bus to FanFest July 6 - July 10th.
- ‘The Diamond’ – Located at the center of MLB All-Star FanFest, this attraction features daily clinics and appearances by MLB players, managers and other experts. Past appearances have included Tony Gwynn, Torii Hunter, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr. and David Wright and many other MLB greats.
- ‘Legends Autograph Program’ – Gives the fans the opportunity to receive free autographs from Hall of Famers and MLB Legends. Players such as Andre Dawson, Rollie Fingers, Ferguson Jenkins and Juan Marichal have signed for fans previously at MLB All-Star FanFest
- ‘National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum’ – Take a stroll through baseball’s glorious past and experience the history of the national pastime with one of the largest collections of artifacts on loan from the ‘National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum’ in Cooperstown
- ‘The Negro Leagues’ – A compelling visual journey back in time as ‘The Negro Leagues’ brings to life the heroic history of some of the game’s proudest and most talented players
- ‘Hometown Heroes’ – ‘Hometown Heroes’ showcases the Kansas City Royals history, roots in the community and promise for the future
- ‘World’s Largest Baseball’ – What better way to welcome families to the largest baseball fan-event in the world, than with the ‘World’s Largest Baseball?’ The signature white leather, red-laced ball measures 12 feet in diameter and features the signatures of baseball greats such as Hank Aaron, Rod Carew, Derek Jeter and Ozzie Smith.
2012 FanFest Ticket Information
|Children (12 and under)||$25|
|Seniors (65 and over)||$25|
|Children under 2||Free|
|College & Military||$25|
|Family FanFest Packs|
|Four Pack - (2) Adult (2) Children||$90|
|Five Pack - (2) Adult (3) Children||$110|
|Six Pack - (2) Adult (4) Children||$130|
|Seven Pack - (2) Adult(5) Children||$150|
Buy One Get One Free Friday
Full Price Adult - $30, second ticket free. Friday only.
Two for Tuesday
Two Full Price tickets at $30.00 each, and get two additional Tuesday Tickets Free. Tuesday only.
FanFest Eat and Play Combo
Four MLB All-Star FanFest tickets, Four Hot Dogs and Four Sodas. Total $110.00 - that's a 25% Savings! Includes 2 adult and 2 child tickets
*Photos courtesy of MLB.com