Add Your Event
The Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association distributes information about area events to tourists, local residents, convention delegates and the media.
Inclusion of events on VisitKC.com or “The Weekender” is not guaranteed and is based on space available. Events sponsored by members of the Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association are given first priority. Follow the instructions below to submit your event(s).
How to Submit Your Event(s)
KCCVA Members - Event Submission
If you are a member of the KCCVA, we encourage you to visit our Member Extranet to submit your information. This unique "Member Only" area allows you to quickly and easily update your information for CVA materials, such as special offers, publication listings, events calendar and key organization contacts.
To submit an event via the KCCVA's Member Extranet, go to VisitKC.com and click on “Members/Partners.”
- Enter your user name (which is your e-mail address) and password.
- If you have forgotten your password click on “Forgot Your Password.” One will automatically be e-mailed to you.
- Once logged in, under “Manage Your Profile” (right hand side of the page), select “Add/Delete Events.”
- Then select “Add New.” Enter your event information and then click “Submit.”
- Once you hit submit it will be sent to the KCCVA for approval.
- If approved your event will appear live on VisitKC.com within 24 hours excluding weekends.
Open to the Public Events - Event Submission
- Name of event*
- Date/Year* (If the event occurs on multiple days, must provide beginning and ending date.)
- Phone Number to be Published*
- Brief Description of Event
- Time of Event
- Admission Cost
- Web Site
* Denotes required information. To be listed, each event MUST include an event name, date (beginning AND ending date if it occurs on multiple days), location and telephone number. If any of these items are NOT provided, the event CANNOT be listed.
Become a Member of the KCCVA
Are you in interested in joining the KCCVA? Here's how to get started. Send an e-mail to Karen Myer at email@example.com with the following information:
- Brief description of your business
- Contact name
- Business name